Don,

Can you give an examples of what you are talking about?

Are you looking for a HOWTO on a Mill conversion or a lathe
Conversion... a plasma cutter, a router...??

You could write a book on how to do that...  In fact I think there are a
few that have already been written!

EMC2 is used for many things.

Dave