Stuart Stevenson wrote:
> I have been working with Keytec for two weeks to get a serial magic touch
> screen to work with 10.04. Keytec wrote a new driver because they only had
> drivers for 64 bit system. The driver loaded and worked but the calibration
> is not correct. Keytec's calibration routine does not yet work. I think
> Keytec is working on it
So, those Keytek MagicTouch screens are a current product?  I didn't
know if the one you
gave me was something found in a resellit shop or what.  I'd like to get
the right one for the
Gateway Profile (need it 1" bigger), and maybe find one for one of my
other monitors, too.
How much do they cost, new?  I assume the newer ones have USB instead of
serial port.

I wish there was going to be an option to merge some of the
features of Touchy and Axis.  Maybe if Chris and Jeff don't want to do
it, one of our other
intrepid developers would feel the need.  I only spent a day running
touchy on the Profile
at the CNC Workshop, but it did seem pretty handy.  But, during setup,
the 3-D preview
is way too useful to give up.  I can check to make sure this is really
the program I want, I
can usually tell where the zero is supposed to be referenced to on the
part, etc.

Jon