Hi,

I'm right now working on the introduction of the dynamics / kinematics of
arbitrary virtual machines
on EMC, actually in HAL. I have already something working pretty well but I
would like
to have something general and then check with the developers if it fits EMC
or
HAL somewhere. I would provide a MultiBody C++ library that makes the
generation
of the dynamics / kinematics more or less straight forward.

As everything is virtual, it works not only in Real-Time but also as a
Simulator.

To make the simulation more realistic It would be wonderful to be able to
introduce
the cutting forces. I think that it would be great if "opencamlib" could be
interfaced to
HAL. That would make EMC a great teaching / research / design realistic
platform. It would also allow EMC developers to check EMC behavior with
different machines.

Best regards,

Javier