Hello Gene,
how come that your contributions - and only yours! - to the list are
classified as "possibly a phishing attack" by my mail program
(Thunderbird)?  I have to override the proposal every time manually to
keep it from discarding your mails. I cant convince Thunderbird to
accept those mails automatically. Are you using some hidden or fishy
code in your mail trailer or so?

Peter