Hello, gentlemen!

I would like to ask, if someone can suggest me, why I do not see
encoders in HAL Config. I have pasted a screenshot here:
http://www.cutting.lv/fileadmin/user_upload/emc2.png

I have Mesa 7i48 card, attached to 7i43.
The config line tells hm2 driver to load 6 pwm gens, 6 encoders and 3 stepgens.

I am using this customized firmware, that was kindly provided by Peter Wallace:
http://www.cutting.lv/fileadmin/user_upload/SVST6_6.BIT
http://www.cutting.lv/fileadmin/user_upload/SVST6_6.PIN

As the screenshot shows, there are 6 pwm gens, 3 stepgens, but no
encoders on 7i43 card.
What am I missing here?
Can I ask other 7i48 card owners to share their experience?

Note: that one encoder is HAL module for NHC (nozzle height control) purposes.
Thanks!

Viesturs