2011. gada 16. septembris 13:53 Viesturs Lācis
<viesturs.la...@gmail.com> rakstīja:
> 2011/9/16 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>:
>> On 16 September 2011 11:26, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> From manual:
>>> The 7I48 takes up/down PWM or PDM signals from the Anything I/O card
>>>
>>> From http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/man/man9/hostmot2.9.html#pwmgen
>>> Accepted values are 1 (PWM on Out0 and Direction on Out1), 2 (Up on
>>> Out0 and Down on Out1), 3 (PDM mode, PDM on Out0 and Dir on Out1), and
>>> 4 (Direction on Out0 and PWM on Out1, "for locked antiphase").
>>
>> It says you need Up/Down mode, so that means it has to be mode 2.
>>
>> (connecting PWM/DIR to Up/Down inputs will have very wrong behaviour)
>
> I tried both 2 and 3.
> For type 3 I get -9.98V on X1 output after trying to jog it. X2 and Y
> stay at 0V. Motors, whose drives receive these 9.98V signals, are
> spinning...
>
> For type 2 I get -9.98V on X1 and X2 outputs right after enabling EMC,
> Y is 0V. Pressing F2 to disable returns outputs to 0V. Pressing it
> repeatedly will repeatedly turn motors on and off.

I would like to ask, if someone can share sample HAL config for 7i48
card. Currently I cannot figure out, how to set up pwm generators. I
am getting either + or - 9.99V on one channel, only -9.99V on second
channel and nothing on third channel.
Any ideas, where should I look?

Viesturs