2011/9/29 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>:

> You definitely need to set the pattern. Unfortunately it isn't easy to
> know what pattern to use.
>
> I normally suggest setting bldc.N.value to a small number (not yet
> connected to the PID) with a pure "h" cfg (so that it remains
> trapezoidal) and then keep typing "setp bldc.N.pattern 0,
> bldc.N.pattern 1 etc until the motor runs properly. Note that there
> will probably be two patterns that nearly work (the motor might turn,
> but not at steady torque) and one or two that work properly (if two,
> they will be in different directions)
> if you have the right pattern you should be able to make the motor
> turn very slowly with very low currents.

Thank You very much for the instructions on how to start!!!

What is max number of the "pattern"?

And about that config string - should it be cfg=hi,hi,hi or cfg=qhi,qhi,qhi?
To me it seems that Your suggested hi,hi,hi is telling - there is Hall
sensor feedback and index signal, no quadrature.
Is that correct?

Viesturs