I make small items (mainly clock parts/gears) on my cnc one of the
smallest was a verge for a pocket watch for a customer in Naples.
http://gears.archivist.info/P1010320_hires.JPG
my X Y 90x120mm travels are small but I find they are too small, and
will rebuild the machine to a larger incarnation when I get time as I
found I needed more travel for tooling, jigs etc

Dave Caroline