Thanks Robert for your answer. I'll be chechink the Yaskawa models and see
if I can find a good dealer around here to request quotation.

So you tell that you tried this combination with EMC?. And how did it work?
It was good for positioning?. I don't need fast interpolations, only
individual positioning movements to place the grinding wheel and the part.

*Leonardo Marsaglia*.