On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:06:30 +0000, you wrote:

>On 26 January 2012 21:55, Steve Blackmore <st...@pilotltd.net> wrote:
>
>>>http://pdf.directindustry.com/pdf/delectron/g-code-programming-manual/14577-33189-_23.html
>>
>> Andy - that is for Milling Machines.
>
>"Typical function for lathes, can also be used in milling machines" is
>what it says.

Read the following

"CNC Programming Handbook" by Peter Smid, a must for everyone who wants
to know about CNC programming and even those who think they already do
:)

Machinery's Handbook, Fanuc or Siemens and all the DIN, ISO, BS
standards define the pitch along the long axis, not the taper.

I'm not asking that the existing G33 be abandoned, just an addition,
correct version added, preferably using G32.

Steve Blackmore