Von: Michael Abel [mailto:c...@quasiinfinitesimal.org]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012 11:17
An: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net; Martin Krüger
Betreff: Re: [Emc-users] Control a hot wire foam cutter using LinuxCNC?

Hi Peter,

I just figured out how to get it working again.
The patch seems to be based on a snapshot of the master branch somewhere at the
end of January.

On my machine I can reproduce the (very nice) results with these commands:

git checkout dcbaa105aaa5494ba5eea296ca66df893bd5c9b6 -b xyuv-sammel-28012012
git apply --verbose ../0010-foam-xyuv-Modification-2.6-pre.patch
cd src
./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-simulator
make -j 2
. ../scripts/rip-environment
linuxcnc
(then load the foam-xyuv.ngc)

By the way, I'm also toying around with with model air planes.
I have a small project at gitorious which can be used as CAM generator.
https://www.gitorious.org/foambladesuite
It can currently read a special kind of DXF files and export them to nc-code.
LinuxCNC integration is still very beta, but we are going to improve soon.
I'm going to do an extra announcement when I've tested it on a foam cutter...

With best regards,

Michael