On Tue, 17 Apr 2012, Andrew wrote:

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:21:20 +0300
From: Andrew <parallel.kinemat...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] BLDC on 7i43 + 7i39 + linear motors

17 ???????????? 2012 ??. 03:24 Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>
??????????????:

What I am asking is if the 7I39 encoder inputs work normally now
If not, this still suggests a wiring error of some kind

I test only X axis now. The encoder is connected to 1 (A) and 3 (B) wires
of ribbon cable, and it works on X axis. The cable connects 7i43 (P4) to
7i39.
The motor is connected to bottom right connector on 7i39, from bottom to
top: Ground, U, V, W.
Top left corner orange LED on 7i39 lights, as well as bottom green LED
among 5. When I start the machine, the middle orange LED of 5 lights too. I
guess 7i39 receives power well. Absolutely no idea what can be wrong.
BTW manual shows 1+5 leds but only 5 described.

Andrew

Flat cable problems? The fact that the encoder inputs on the 7I39 do not work for you means something is wrong either on the 7I39s or the interconnections to the 7I43

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

(\__/)