On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Andrew wrote:

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:38:15 +0300
From: Andrew <parallel.kinemat...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] BLDC on 7i43 + 7i39 + linear motors

21 ???????????? 2012 ??. 18:06 Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>
??????????????:

Yes that is correct but of course the three phase outputs of the bldc comp
must connect to the 3 phase inputs of the 3ppwmgen and the proper init
sequence must be triggered in the bldc comp (man bldc)

The motor is moving already, but not exactly correct. I try to find bldc
parameters
As bldc.pattern only needed with Halls, then only bldc.0.scale
and bldc.0.poles remain?
The motor pole pair pitch is 72 mm, and encoder is 200 pulses per mm.
I set bldc.0.scale  to 14400 and  bldc.0.poles is 2
But still something's wrong.

Also, there's a question about bldc init. I came up with init on Estop:

net estop-out  iocontrol.0.user-enable-out => bldc.0.init =>
hm2_7i43.0.3pwmgen.00.enable
net x-is-init  bldc.0.init-done => iocontrol.0.emc-enable-in => pid.x.enable

It works, but after init is complete, motors power off, and power on when
the machine is ON. Which is bad as they can loose the init position. How do
I make it right?

Andrew

A couple of things:

if you have the parameters right, you may still have the phase rotatiom backwards, this can be fixed by swapping 2 motor leads.

The init position is not lost (the raw encoder offset is measured when the init current is applied)

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics