22 квітня 2012 р. 02:42 Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com> написав:

> Are you using the encoder velocity output to feed to the pid components
> fb-deriv pin?
>
> If not already doing this, this can improve the D noise situation

Thanks, it helps a little

net x-pos-cmd    axis.0.motor-pos-cmd  => pid.x.command
net x-pos-fb        hm2_7i43.0.encoder.00.position => axis.0.motor-pos-fb
=> pid.x.feedback
net x-vel-fb         hm2_7i43.0.encoder.00.velocity => pid.x.feedback-deriv
(was pid.x.command-deriv)

Now I have
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6079/screenshothaloscillosco.png
7i39 max voltage limits velocity to ~1.25 m/s as we calculated before.
Maybe using 1um encoder instead of 5um would also help decrease D noise?