25 квітня 2012 р. 21:42 sam sokolik <sa...@empirescreen.com> написав:

> you don't want to enable the drives and such until the machine is on...
>
> This is out of the hosmot2 examples...  (Z axis but all are similar)
>
> newsig emcmot.02.enable bit
> sets emcmot.02.enable FALSE
> net emcmot.02.enable => pid.2.enable
> net emcmot.02.enable => hm2_[HOSTMOT2](BOARD).0.pwmgen.02.enable
> net emcmot.02.enable <= axis.2.amp-enable-out
>
> My machine also enables the servo drives at this point.
>
> so to sumerize - axis.2.amp-enable-out enables the pwmgen and pid.
> (yours would enable the bldc and such)
> this pin enables when the machine is 'on'
>
> (if I am understanding your problem)

Thanks, I tried to do it this way.

net emcmot.00.enable axis.0.amp-enable-out => bldc.0.init =>
hm2_7i43.0.3pwmgen.00.enable
net x-is-init  bldc.0.init-done => pid.x.enable

Now init starts on F2, but there's a jump when pid is enabled. And
following error. Shortly - it's not working.

What I'd like to get: on F2 motor 1 init sequence then pid enable, then
motor 2 and motor 3. But can't figure it out.

Can I at least make an axis homed on init-done?