I can get the model number in a bit but it is a dual trace scope with
storage. The second trace would show up as a horz line so I'm sure I had
some knob in the wrong spot. I tried to follow the instructions but
could not find where it showed how to make a dual trace. It would be
nice to compaire at least one line phase to the generated phase.

Thanks
John