2012/5/29 Bryce Johnson <sie...@gmail.com>:
> Viesturs,
> I'll grab the code and give it a try.  So is Gantrykins just a trivkins
> that someone compiled for those changes?

Oh, no, far from it! Gantrykins allows any combination. You can assign
5 joints to 1 axis, if You want. It is generalised, so that user can
define particular case, but that also is why it is hard for me to
understand that code.
Take a look around those modules, once You have the code.

Another possible place of interest might be /src/hal/components
directory. It is where source for realtime HAL components is located.
If You ever need/want to create some custom HAL component, this is the
place to look for a place to start.
The procedure for customizing them is the same as for kinematics
modules - take one starting file, save with different name, edit (do
not forget to replace the name inside the file) and in terminal cd to
that directory and install with sudo comp. And adjust HAL files, of
course.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.