On 5/30/2012 2:40 PM, dave wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2012 11:55:49 -0400
> "Kent A. Reed"<kentallanr...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> <...> If you want really elegant DIY output, check out what's
>> happening with photo-initiated polymer resin-based printers, for
>> example, http://b9creator.com/
> That looks like the best technology I've seen. Photo-polymerization also
> makes sense. Any idea what wavelength is optimum for initiation?
>
> Dave

Dave:

There's probably more info to be found on the Yahoo Group Jon mentioned.
I've only been following the 9bcreator guy, Michael Joyce, who has spent
considerable time perfecting his resin to match the commercial DLP
projector he's using, but that may be characteristic of the whole group.

Regards,
Kent