Hi,

Thankyou for your test, you have save me much time, but I'm a little
disappointed becouse I think that I'm stupid becouse I can't find a way to
do the job ... is it impossible that in all the time that linuxcnc exist no
one had my same problem.
Well, a way illustrated from Kirk Wallace seems good but I'm not sure on
how implement the trik, I don't know how to force the commanded position
from the motion part to be at a fixed point even if it have a jog or G
command, I have made some test with the axis.N.motor-pos-fb but the
tracking error remain.
I hope in a miracle....or someone much clever than me.