2012/8/15 sam sokolik <sa...@empirescreen.com>:
> I just played with master.
>
> It looks like if you add LOCKING_INDEXER = 1 to a linear axis - it
> doesn't create the pins.  (but does make it so you cannot jog it) So it
> 'sort of' works.  :).  It probably should do all or nothing.

If I understand correctly, then if joint with LOCKING_INDEXER = 1 is
being moved, then all the other joints have to stand still, so there
is no interpolation between this particular joint and the other
joints.
In that case You can easily set that joint to be "rotary joint". It
does not matter that it actually is linear joint. If all the scale
values, angular velocities and accelerations etc are set correctly,
then it will move You to right position at right speed and
acceleration.
And with "rotary joint" You will have all the required pins created
and You will not need to hack feedback position or ferror parameters.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto