well then I guess there are 4 groups, i like to refer to the fourth as
the 3 percenters, 3 percent of the population started the american
adventure in the face of adversity and the spirit of freedom. This is
the innovative non stop juggernaut that keeps the world running, these
people are true leaders not willing to allow or accept the meddling
and piddling of societal hierarchy or class warfare stop them from
achiving whatever they desire. people like tesla, edison, thomas
jefferson . and im certain there are other nationalities as well (not
to exclude anyone)  my geographic positioning lends me toward american
history though

--
jeremy youngs