iges, stl , dxf if they didnt want to be able to share files these
would not exist. My personal note linux itself exists just to spur one
rebellious side to say i dont need your pay as you go sometimes works
crap. I would like to extend thatx to those involved in the
development  of lcnc as this is another way in which we enjoy our
personal freedoms, and i think anyone that sees it different needs to
put down the rose colred glasses and try to see it for what it is. as
a side note im trying to stay out of the politics of this one but the
items initially reported on have been out of patent protection for 35
yrs so i dont think thats an issue

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:13 AM, cogoman <cogo...@optimum.net> wrote:
> On 10/18/2012 02:53 PM, Mark Cason wrote:
>>    Yes, and you will have to be connected to the internet, or it won't
>> work.:-)
>    And this FEATURE assures that no one can have a trade secret, because
> you are compelled by law to share your designs.

jeremy youngs