i will get my hand book from work this week and see what info is
needed to calculate pressure angle and will ask for dimensions when
the book is in hand these are probably available from enco in steel
for a reasonable fee but will need d.p number of teeth and pressure
angle you might have to use your lathe to broach the keyway.

I do have a q 4 u though my drives will take max of 80 v they will
shut down at 85. I am currently running 2 24 volt supplies and just
want more power !!!!!
So I have been looking for a transformer @55 v which gives 77.77 rms ( ideal ?)
and i have found some 220 step downs @ 1kva but that gives 84.84 rms, (bummer:()
I like the 1 kva rating and the 70 dollar price tag for one of these though
a friend suggested limiting potential by strapping a shotskey diode
across ground and reducing potential by what the
schotskey is rated at what do you think of this idea?
the 1kva would let me expand to 5 axis without any supply issues
thanx
p.s. here in upstate ny its about 6 deg and falling i understand it
being too damn cold !!!
looking forward to getting back to missouri soon :)
--
jeremy youngs