> If I has several more, yes, but I only have one left and its a triple stack
> 425.  So I'd druther hang onto it for spares.  The 252's are 'double stack'
> so a bit shorter.
>
> Where are you going to put it, send me a PM with a pix or 3 if you've the
> time.  And I do have some 50 oz singles with an oddball footprint if you
> just wanted to watch them spin for testing.
>
> Cheers, Gene

Hi Gene:

I need a motor that i can use on my cnc z axis.  I have 8 wire, vry small
bypolar motors, about 70oz I think, on it now.  the z axis won't start
dependabily no matter what i set the specs at. It will work in testing, but as
soon as I try to do a job it loose steps.

  I am going through a complete redesign. But in the meanwhile I need to use
the old machine to do the work.  I can't send any pictures today, but will
tomorrow.

Just need to get through this.  Must have motors at 250oz or better, I think.

I am going to servos with the rebuild.

Bill