2013/4/9 Steve Blackmore <st...@pilotltd.net>

> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:21:11 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 10:13:11AM +0100, Steve Blackmore wrote:
> >>
> >> CV in LinuxCNC still does not work well. Have a look at this
> >>
> >> http://youtu.be/ph_IVXg1C9Y
> >
> >Please share your gcode and your full config directory.
>
> Chris
>
> Hal file
> http://pastebin.com/GP8BNTVR
>
> ini file
> http://pastebin.com/keXTHWyn

Both of these files are generated by stepconf wizard back in 2009.
And there are some things, like PROGRAM_PREFIX = /home/steve/emc2/nc_files
and INTRO_GRAPHIC = emc2.gif, which clearly show that You are not using
2.5.x version; even more -  if I remember correctly, NML_FILE = emc.nml was
removed from INI config since 2.4.0, so I would speculate that You are
using 2.3.x or something even older.
Am I really missing something or are You complaining about really old
version of LinuxCNC?

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.