Greg Bernard wrote:
> Haven't heard from Jon Elson
> here as to his progress with the Beagle. He's had a solution for a
> parallel port worked out in anticipation of a real time kernel.
I prototyped an EPP parallel port emulator and got it running far enough
to run simple test programs to one of my EPP-interfaced controller boards.
That was in 2009.  I sent a Beagle Board at my expense to Torsten Koschorrek
of RTAI, and he has been picking at it, but as far as I know there is STILL
not a fully-functional RTAI patch for the Beagle's CPU family.  I sent one
of these EPP emulator/converters to Dale Grover, I think it ended up with
Matt Shaver.  I have a couple more I could make up, but it is for the
original Beagle Board, not the Bone.

Jon