On 29/7/13 at 10:50 AM, bodge...@gmail.com (andy pugh) wrote:

>On 29 July 2013 01:37,  <anew...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>>Here's the pertinent files relating to my axis weirdness:
>>
>>3-axis hal file =
>>
>>3-axis INI file =
>
><nothing>
>
>I think that the mailing list software strip attachments. Can you put
>them on pastebin.com and give us the link?

Oh no! I had included the pastebin URIs. What is going on? Not
only does my ISP turn on a 14-day-delete spam filter without
notification and some important emails that I never read got
deleted, but they use my email address as my "sent name" in
their webmail app, and strip URIs from my email. Grrr. The last
is probably because I put the URIs in <>, a habit from using
Mailsmith, a text-email-only mail client. I'll have to set up a
proper mail client on Ubuntu and not be lazy.

Here we go again - I hope:

3-axis hal file = <http://pastebin.com/7TaM60VR>

3-axis INI file = <http://pastebin.com/6UWTEZcW>

3-axis Stepconf file = <http://pastebin.com/bgFHzQVg>

I hope that works (Mailsmith gets shirty if I send URIs without
the angle brackets).

Sorry for the oops.

As I mentioned in my last email, this has so far been a
perfectly repeatable phenomenon.

Cheers,
Alex.