Hello,
Would like to discuss adoption of JogWhilePaused at Next meeting.
I often need to withdraw the tool from the cut to inspect cutter and
work. Perhaps it began to sound different and make me worry about
cutter. Maybe I see a clamp too close to tool path. I find the
JogWhilePaused a great addition to LinuxCNC.

Please read about it.
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Jog-While-Paused

Please try it
http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb/emc2-dev.git/shortlog/refs/heads/jog-while-paused-preview1

(works fine for me, and was easy to try)

Please comment on it :)

Thanks
TomP ( tjtr33)