On 19 December 2013 04:40, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:

> 2. In the GCode summary of the above pdf document, I see no reference to
> G17-G18-G19, which select the plane of the arc(s) it will move in.

The manual states:
"The arc is defined by the movement of the two axes around a
designated center point, from the current position to a specified end point. The
two axes used will determine the plane in which the axes will move
along the arc."

But it is not inconceivable that they forgot to code that properly, or
that full-3D was a paid-for option.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.