On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:12:54 +0000, you wrote:

>On 19 December 2013 04:40, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
>
>> 2. In the GCode summary of the above pdf document, I see no reference to
>> G17-G18-G19, which select the plane of the arc(s) it will move in.
>
>The manual states:
>"The arc is defined by the movement of the two axes around a
>designated center point, from the current position to a specified end point.
>The
>two axes used will determine the plane in which the axes will move
>along the arc."
>
>But it is not inconceivable that they forgot to code that properly, or
>that full-3D was a paid-for option.

I had one of these Isel machines. It worked after I fixed the power
supply. It had blown the rectifier on the board. From what I recall it
had a hard life in some Dental place making molds for pallets, teeth etc
and the dust had acted like grinding paste in the slides. I replaced the
balls in the slides with oversized ones and sold it on.

It definitely would do arcs in any plane and didn't need G17, G18 or G19

>From my old email sale info it used

Techno CNC Interface (Servo GCODE)  (Build #377)

It may be he has a buggy build of software, or simply just incompatible
gcode.

Steve Blackmore