On 02/16/2014 05:10 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 16 February 2014 18:06:54 MC Cason did opine:
>

> Board looks neat on both sides, but doesn't it need mounting holes?
>
> And are you intending to make a few finished ones?  If it is linear, that
> would sure beat Leonardo's C-41.
>
> Cheers, Gene

   I just did a simple render of N. Christopher Perry's file. Although
it would be easy to recreate the boards, using his files, they are still
his to make.  He did mention that he had a few boards for sale.

   BTW, I didn't have the correct file for JP6 (pin header on left), so
I just used a stock header.  His schematic shows a much nicer Phoenix MC
series connector.

--
MC Cason
Associate Developer - Eagle3D, Created by Matthias Weißer