On 24 April 2014 13:43, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  Unfortunately, the butt end of those holders, with one 12mm
> exception on page 65, are all too big for my QC holders.

They are also rather expensive.
However, you have a milling machine. And I have the G-code to carve
the socket in a suitable piece of material.

> I also note that 99% of the inserts are through coolant, something I am not
> equipt to handle.

It's a nice feature, and the coolant feeds in from the end of the
holder thorugh a drilling.
However, I use the Horn boring tools quite extensively and actually
have no coolant at all on my lathe. (I need you to make that round
toit press).

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.