Greetings,

Can anyone point me to a good diagram or description of the 9 axes and
their typical uses?  I get x,y,z,and a, but from there I can't find any
clear diagrams.  I'm guessing they would be defined 1 way in a CNC
center and differently in controlling the motion of a robotic arm.  Just
looking for a place where I can study, instead of spending hours surfing
and looking at fragmented and conflicting info.

TIA
--
Raymond Julian
Kettle River, MN

The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty,
understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in our system.
And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness,
egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. And while men
admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.
-John Steinbeck, novelist, Nobel laureate (1902-1968)