From: "David Armstrong" <cncbas...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:38:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] New to LinuxCNC and PnCConf and need some help...

Pete ,
have you conneced spindle-enable ? this should stop the problem
i use a second relay in the common line of the direction relay

theirs not so much information on turrets , although it can be done using
classicladder , i find is easier to use a component and have linuxcnc know
what tool is current via the feedback from the proximity switches ..

see the components for the emco and triac toolchangers in the wiki , they
can easily be changed to suit your particular type

see Jt's page for using a turret as per his hcnc conversion .
http://gnipsel.com

to reverse homing use negative numbers in the homing section of the ini
but beware it can get confusing if you change the major direction , so make
sure the
dro's count in the correct direction first