i fear you have some home direction wrong , it's simply a question of
changing the sign of the homing values in the ini , but it does take some
practice to set up
if your direction is wrong to start with it makes it complicated to work
out
any you wonder why your making a - value for a positive move
so i make sure the direction for the machine is correct first in that the
dro's are correct and they move in a positive value towards the tailstock .
sometimes it needs the stepper drive wiring to be changed , but once the
directions are correct the homing falls into place nicely