> That usage does NOT require a goto, a conventional if statement works:

He was simply pointing out the syntax.  Of course a two line statement
didn't need a goto.

> There are plenty of ways to use goto that are clean and structured.  And
> every one of those ways is better done using if/else/endif or
> while/endwhile
> or do/while instead of goto.

Thats an awful absolute statement!  There are some cases where gotos are
appropriate and FAR more clean then if/else/etc.  I write code for a living
and have one particular case that is a nightmare to solve w/o one.  The
LWIP stack uses them in a handful of places.  Clean and non-offensive.

I don't see why some are getting their panties in a wad over it.  If
someone wants to write code using it (or has existing code) what difference
does it make to others?  LCNC is about having more flexibility and freedom
not less.  If you don't like the taste of coffee fine, go drink your tea.
But don't ban or look down on coffee drinkers because you don't like it.
They achieve the exact same end goal.  As it has been pointed out,
commercial controls support it and if someone has an existing program that
CANT be run on LCNC thats a big problem to that user.  I wouldn't want to
have to hand unwind, learn, and rewrite some old code that worked perfectly
before.