Hi Dave .
I never asked to anybody on the board this issue.
I honestly don't know how to do it .
I opened the thread on this specific argument to discuss, understand , feel
the opinion of the user on it.
Never in my mind to see a so strong reaction from a part of the people I
read .
I'm not a software guru or LCNC expert so I'm not able to do the patch by
myself.
Can you kindly explain me how to express an official request to the LCNC
board of developers.
To convince them to examine my request is not easy for me.
First of all I'm not so confortable with the english writing to express my
self fully .
I tried during the thread to explain why the GOTO (or whatever
function/instruction can do the same thing) can be useful to produce clear
and well structured G code but maybe I failed .
If I will have the opportunity to perorate this request in any way possible
I will do it.
If a feature is transversal between different CNC manufacturers to be a
sort of "standard" why LCNC shudn't have it ?

Regards

Alex