Pete,

look at the toolchangers we did for the orac and triac.
and the interaction between stages to see that each is completed ,. far far
easier than remap
in fact i hate remap , but i dont know why if i'm honest , it just does not
seem to dig deep enough .

and even the triac and orac changers dont , or at least as deep into the
workings of lcnc as i'd like
being able to move the head and interactively move between machine corrds
and a working area
and have everything know whats going on .

i'm looking at auto tool measuring as part of the toolchanger process ,
which is proving difficult
moving say under gcode pause then pass movement to a component , and back
again , without loosing positional
information etc

Dave