Get the "freezer" zip-locs, they're heavier.

------Original Mail------
From: "Gene Heskett" <ghesk...@wdtv.com>
To: <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:16:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Question re using magnetics for work holding

On Wednesday 12 November 2014 10:45:56 p...@wpnet.us did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Put them in a zip loc bag, and if they pickup some ferous chips turn
> the bag inside out and pull away to remove the chips. Vacuum clamps
> work with just ~14 PSI of clamping force so I don't see why magnets
> wouldn't work for light cuts as well.

Todays "Zip Locks" are pretty flimsy, half mill plastic and will be easily
damaged, but that does seem like it should work if the bags are 6mil or
thicker so they could stand the abuse.  I'll have to look around and see
whats available, probably after we get dug out now.  We are set to
hibernate for a couple days. If we can believe the weather guys. ;-)