On 12/2/14 8:42 AM, Jeremy Jones wrote:
> I'm in the process of hooking up my VFD. It's a HItachi WJ200 and according
> to the changelog there is a driver in the new version. Where do I find this
> and how do I implement it? Is it for modbus?

It's called "wj200_vfd", and it's part of LinuxCNC 2.6.

Unfortunately a bug that i just noticed prevents the manpage from being
properly built and installed...  I'll fix it, it'll be part of LinuxCNC
2.6.5 which will be coming out soon.

In the meanwhile you can see the manpage here:

http://highlab.com/~seb/linuxcnc/wj200_vfd.manpage

Hmm, that manpage is pretty sparse.  Updates to it would be welcomed... ;-)

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky