Jeremy,
     I have recently retrofit a Cincinatti Arrow 500 VMC. Well to be
accurate I am STILL retrofitting a Cincinatti Arrow 500 VMC. I replaced
everything electronically inside the machine except for the spindle motor
and I chose the Hitachi WJ200-LF for my spindle drive. It is currently
setup via modbus and we have it working with rigid tapping and spindle
feedback. STILL working on how to get it to orient for the toolchange.  I
have had a LOT of help with this and I would love to be able to help you
with yours but I am afraid I am not that good at this stuff. You are
welcome to whatever I have here that has made this work. I used an RS485 to
serial adapter to get the modbus control working. Hope this helps in some
way, I know I have had help the least I can do is return that favor.
Incidentally Zeeshan on the IRC chat is the one who redid that file you are
now looking for to work with my setup. Not sure what he did to it all I
know is it works. Perhaps he can shed some light on it as well.  Good luck
and peace

Pete

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Jeremy Jones <sp01jjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok found the manual and the pertaining files. Will take a look at that
> example and go from there. Thanks.

Pete Matos
A and N Precision and Fabrication
Maryville, Tennessee