Greetings all;

I left 2.6.7 running last night on the shop machine so I wouldn't lose my 
home positions.  It crashed sometime in the night, before amdump ran.

I am connecting the dots, and they point at 2.6.7.

I'll get a good backup tonight, and the new install iso applied & switch 
it to master in the next few days.

I got the 5i25 card from PCW yesterday too, but haven't installed it yet.  
So I must get printouts of the current ini and hal files for conversion 
references.

Master, 2.8.0pre1 something, seems to be dead stable on the lathe.  
Essentially zero problems since I fixed the ini file to put it in a 
known state at startup.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-- 
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One dashboard for servers and applications across Physical-Virtual-Cloud 
Widest out-of-the-box monitoring support with 50+ applications
Performance metrics, stats and reports that give you Actionable Insights
Deep dive visibility with transaction tracing using APM Insight.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y
_______________________________________________
Emc-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users

Reply via email to