On Thursday 14 May 2015 08:34:35 Tom Easterday wrote:
> > On May 13, 2015, at 5:38 PM, Gene Heskett <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Am I the only one?
>
> A couple times now while working with an ATOM  machine running Wheezy
> and 2.7~pre6 it just hung with the screen on.  I could move the mouse
> and the cursor would move, but no response from anything menu to
> keyboard input.  I didn’t have ssh enabled or would have logged on
> from elsewhere to see if I could get in on the ethernet port and see
> what was going on.   I was hoping it was just a freak occurrence but
> now wondering… -Tom

One diff, Tom.  My mouse was also frozen where it was.  Only response was 
to the reset button.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-- 
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One dashboard for servers and applications across Physical-Virtual-Cloud 
Widest out-of-the-box monitoring support with 50+ applications
Performance metrics, stats and reports that give you Actionable Insights
Deep dive visibility with transaction tracing using APM Insight.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y
_______________________________________________
Emc-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users

Reply via email to