I can attest to this. Despite my machine working overall quite well thanks
largely I suppose to the mesanet cards and hardware I do suffer occasional
real time errors on my machine. It is just an annoyance but If I knew this
when I ordered my board I would have gotten something different. As it is I
will eventually upgrade to another board most likely when there is a
consensus of one that works well for most applications available that
several people have tried.  Hopefully the mounting of the board itself will
be at least similar in configuration to my atom so I don't have to redo the
entire cabinet it sits in.

Pete

Pete Matos
A and N Precision and Fabrication