Greetings all;

I had asked for an explanation of why the run trace, and the initial
trace, do not align in the backplot, and it was suggested that I was
using something in the G90 to G92 in my code.  So It removed any of that
from my code, with no effect detectable in removing them.

The first thing my code does is take the machine back to its G53 home
position, and when that is reached, the g10 command to zero the global
co-ordinates to that position, this to keep my g55 mods from
accumulating run to run.

So enclosed is a screen snapshot taken from the simulator, backplot in
overhead view mode, trimmed down to just the backplot window. It exactly
matches what I see on the real machines monitor so its at least
consistent. According to the MDI window, there is a G91.1 in effect, but
it is not in my code.  And its not present in any file in the sim-axis
directory. So I assume its an internal default.

Note from the snapshot that the offset in the Y direction is nominally 2x
that shown in the x direction.  The white line segments can be clicked
on if one is patient enough with his clicking, so that the line of code
in the code window is highlighted.  If one could call it high lighted,
the colors chosen renders it very close to invisible.  Extremely low
contrast result.  This needs to be fixed, but I've no clue how.

None of the traced, red lines are clickable.

The default co-ordinate map used for reference is G54, the actual
movements are, with the exception of the G38.2 stuff to find and
calibrate it to the contacts on the jig, done in the G55 co-ordinate
map.  Are/can these offsets be responsible for the apparent miss-match?

Thanks all.