Gene,

The Carbideprocessors product description doesn't appear to be 100% correct.
That is why I included the link to Southeast Tools catalog.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Zuercher" <zuerc...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 11:53:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] using tool table offsets with G41 or 42

We have some 1/8" radius pointed roundover bits at work that weren't real
expensive.  I can look up the manufacturer and part number Monday.  Southeast
Tools (China knock-offs of White side tools) part# SE1568.
http://www.southeasttool.com/catalog/index.html#p=26
http://www.carbideprocessors.com/point-cutting-roundover-bit-3-4-dia-3-8-cut-length-1-4-shank-southeast-tool-se1568/