I did some more analysis based on your proposals, also removed torque force (on
bigger spur) in opposite direction with which I tried to simulate some friction
Here is plot with 15 teeth
spur:https://www.dropbox.com/s/5i8s34qnixajldk/Plot_3.jpg?dl=0
and here is plot from gearing using module 0.5 size (25 teeth : 250
teeth):https://www.dropbox.com/s/jivrotzn6b1xb0b/Plot_4.jpg?dl=0
I might getaway with 0.5, as it should run much smoother compared to module 1
sized.
Till now I didn't find source for helical gear this small, as I'm limited to
140mm in diameter for largest gear and I need to reach 1:10 ratio in single
stage.