You can use G10 L1 P3 to set the offset of all 256 tool table entries
regardless of their past contents. This is with Pathpilot but I have not tried
it with the unmodified LinuxCNC.

It seems to me that you have two choices:
1) Require a reboot and run a startup file to clear the tool table and other
persistent data before each user starts work
or
2) Require the users to use operating procedures and posts that are known to
play well together.

The first options seems to be far easier to implement!