Jon

I ordered some QSE159's to use as detectors and some ir leds for
generating turn on.  I have an FPGA board and some arduino's to try for
the control logic.  One question.  If an FPGA can be used for the
control logic, couldn't the FPGA on the Mesa card be programmed to
include this?  I do think initially this should be done separately until
everything is well understood, but it just doesn't appear that should be
very complicated in FPGA terms.