On 09/20/2016 11:49 PM, hubert wrote:
> It will be a while before I will start getting results.  I need to pick
> up the Mill and then find a way to get it into my shop.  The shop is a
> converted bedroom with only a 36" door opening out on a backyard Patio.
> With luck we will get it wired in this weekend, with probeand parts
> should arriving Early Next week.

In my last house, there was a 32" (I think) standard door
from the garage to the basement.  I managed to work a
Bridgeport mill through that door with just a little
thinking.  I ran the table to one end, angled it through the
doorway, then cranked the table to the other extreme and
swung it inside.

Jon